Prior to commencing your enrolment form, please take the time to review the pre-requisite requirements for our Standard 11 Online Refresher course.
Download a copy of our pre-requisite requirements document here
Please note: If you don’t have these documents or you are too far out of the expiry period, you may need to come in to do a 1-day face to face session at our training facility. Please speak to the Training Team if you have any concerns.
Mandatory Evidence Required
1) Standard 11 Statement of Attainment
The expiry date for your SoA must be no more than 3 months.
2) Evidence of coal mining activities (within the past 12 months)
- Site skills matrix/record
- A detailed letter from your employer/supervisor/manager outlining your responsibilities and work tasks (must include applicable dates and names of mine sites)
3) Third-party skills validation report
Please print this document and give it to your manager or supervisor to be completed.
You can find a copy of the Validation Report here.