The ASTRA Site Safety Supervisor Refresher / Fast track program (also known as S123, S1 S2 S3 or G189) has been designed to effectively train students to be able to Communicate Information, Conduct Safety & Health Investigations and Apply Risk Management processes across a broad range of industries in preparation for appointments to a supervisory role.
The program has been structured around the many common challenges faced by a Frontline Supervisor in working to coordinate the best efforts of a work team to achieve objectives in a safe, productive and efficient manner.
- Risk Management Theory
- Practical Risk Assessment and Management (JSA, JHA, etc.)
- Risk Management safety document review
- Incident investigation theory
- Practical incident investigation and reporting
- Communication theory
- Negotiation skills
- Communicating to their team and the wider organisation
On successful completion of this program, participants will receive a nationally recognised Statement of Attainment for:
- RIIRIS301E Apply risk management processes
- RIIWHS301E Conduct safety and health investigations
- RIICOM301E Communicate information