Please use this form if you are enrolling in a training course with ASTRA Group Services RTO #31544 (ASTRA). The information on the form provides ASTRA with the details required to accurately process your enrolment and issue nationally recognised Statements of Attainment/Qualifications. To ensure your student file is comprehensive and correct, please complete all fields on this form.
Should you have any questions, please discuss them with either your trainer/assessor or contact the ASTRA Training Team on 07 3205 0600 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Important USI Information
From 1 January 2015, ASTRA Group Services can be prevented from issuing you with a nationally recognised VET Qualification or Statement of Attainment when you completed your course if you do not have a Unique Student Identifier (USI).
In addition, we are required to include your USI in the data we submit to NCVER.
Please note: if you would like to specify your gender as ‘other’ you will need to contact the USI office for their assistance.
Important RTO Information & Privacy Notice
As a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) accredited by ASQA, ASTRA Group Services undertakes quality competency-based training that we trust will be informative, educational, practically oriented and bring our students benefits to their field of work. We have a number of guidelines and policies that we recommend students familiarise themselves with prior to commencing their training. Additional information is outlined in our Student Handbook. For further information, you can also consult your trainer/assessor.
Under the Data Provision Requirements 2012, ASTRA is required to collect personal information about you and to disclose that personal information to the National Centre for Vocational Education Research Ltd (NCVER). Your personal information (including the personal information contained on this enrolment form), may be used or disclosed by ASTRA for statistical, administrative, regulatory and research purposes. ASTRA may disclose your personal information for these purposes to:
- School – if you are a secondary student undertaking VET, including a school-based apprenticeship or traineeship
- Employer – if you are enrolled in training paid by your employer
- Commonwealth and State or Territory government departments and authorised agencies
- Organisations conducting student surveys
Personal information that has been disclosed to NCVER may be used or disclosed by NCVER for the following purposes:
- Issuing a VET Statement of Attainment or VET Qualification and populating Authenticated VET Transcripts
- Facilitating statistics and research relating to education, including surveys
- Understanding how the VET market operates, for policy, workforce planning and consumer information
- Administering VET, including program administration, regulation, monitoring and evaluation.
You may receive a student survey which may be administered by a government department or NCVER employee, agent or third-party contractor or other authorised agencies. Please note you may opt out of the survey at the time of being contacted.
NCVER will collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), the National VET Data Policy and all NCVER policies and protocols (including those published on NCVER’s website at www.ncver.edu.au).