Important RTO Information & Privacy Notice
As a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) accredited by ASQA, ASTRA Group Services undertakes quality competency-based training that we trust will be informative, educational, practically oriented and bring our students benefits to their field of work. We have a number of guidelines and policies that we recommend students familiarise themselves with prior to commencing their training. Additional information is outlined in our Student Handbook. For further information, you can also consult your trainer/assessor.
A copy of the ASTRA Student Information Handbook is available on our website or can be emailed or posted at your request. Please contact ASTRA on 07 3205 0600 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Under the Data Provision Requirements 2012, ASTRA is required to collect personal information about you and to disclose that personal information to the National Centre for Vocational Education Research Ltd (NCVER). Your personal information (including the personal information contained on this enrolment form), may be used or disclosed by ASTRA for statistical, administrative, regulatory and research purposes. ASTRA may disclose your personal information for these purposes to:
- School – if you are a secondary student undertaking VET, including a school-based apprenticeship or traineeship
- Employer – if you are enrolled in training paid by your employer
- Commonwealth and State or Territory government departments and authorised agencies
- Organisations conducting student surveys
Personal information that has been disclosed to NCVER may be used or disclosed by NCVER for the following purposes:
- Issuing a VET Statement of Attainment or VET Qualification and populating Authenticated VET Transcripts
- Facilitating statistics and research relating to education, including surveys
- Understanding how the VET market operates, for policy, workforce planning and consumer information
- Administering VET, including program administration, regulation, monitoring and evaluation.
You may receive a student survey which may be administered by a government department or NCVER employee, agent or third-party contractor or other authorised agencies. Please note you may opt out of the survey at the time of being contacted.
NCVER will collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), the National VET Data Policy and all NCVER policies and protocols (including those published on NCVER’s website at www.ncver.edu.au).