Let’s talk about Cert IV TAE40116 Gap Training for Trainer Assessors.
As of 30 June 2019, trainers and assessors must hold:
- TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment or its successor or
- TAE40110 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment plus the following units:
- TAELLN411 (or its successor) or TAELLN401A, and
- TAEASS502 (or its successor) or TAEASS502A or TAEASS502B or
- a diploma or higher level qualification in adult education.
View the Standards for RTOs 2015 Clauses 1.13 to 1.16 – Employ skilled trainers and assessors here.
The deadline has passed us by.
But, Industry Trainer Assessors are still trying to navigate the minimum requirements.
If you did not upgrade to the full TAE40116, but completed the requirements of TAELLN411/TAELLN401B and TAEASS502A/B, you may be wondering how to upgrade to TAE40116? Or do you even need to get the TAE40116?
No, it’s not mandatory.
But, we operate in a ‘continuous improvement industry’ that demands you maintain your professional development activities and currency in the training you provide.
So why wait until there’s a deadline… Act now.
ASTRA has the solution.
You are only 1/2-day away from completing your upgrade. Attend the TAE40116 Gap Training Workshop to close the gaps against the non-equivalent units:
- TAEASS401 Plan assessment activities and processes; and
- TAEASS403 Participate in assessment validation.
- Completed TAE40110 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Hold TAEASS502 – Design and develop assessment tools; and TAELLN411 – Address adult language, literacy and numeracy skills (or the superseded equivalent)
- Complete the ‘Bridging Gaps’ TAE40116 Gap Training Workshop
- Receive your TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
On successful completion, you will be issued the nationally recognised Qualification in TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment.